Debra McCracken, CPM
Associate Vice President
Specialties: Property Management
700 Washington Street, Suite 608
Vancouver, WA 98660
resume (printable version)
Background & Experience
Debra McCracken rejoined NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson in 2010, and worked for the company throughout much of the 2000s. She has 15 years of experience in the property management industry, and has managed office, retail and industrial portfolios of more than one million square feet.
Throughout her career, Debra has specialized in overseeing major capital improvement projects, including interior renovations and full elevator modernizations.
Debra earned her Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) in 2006, and was the 2011 President of IREM Oregon-Columbia River Chapter No. 29. She is a licensed sales associate in Oregon and Washington.
• 217 Distribution Center - a 440,448 sf distribution park on 22 acres
• Valley Mall - a 422,000 sf enclosed regional shopping center
• Commonwealth Building - a 198,120 sf historic downtown landmark
• Kittridge Distribution Center - three building, 102,879 sf office property
• IT 9125 Building - 100,000 sf industrial property, part of the International Terminals
• West Coast Bank Building and Frontier Block Condos - 83,085 sf office and residential
property plus parking
• IT 9945 Building - industrial property totaling 72,000 sf
• 47th Avenue Building - 58,340 sf industrial property
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) - 2007 Community Service Committee Chair
• Portland Metropolitan Association of Building Owners and Managers (BOMA)
• Commercial Association of Brokers - Oregon/SW Washington (CAB)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)