Background & Experience
Claire has managed a diverse array of retail and office properties around the western United States, and joined NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson in 2011 as an on-site property manager. She has extensive experience coordinating tenant improvements, new construction and site renovations, and aims to provide owners and tenants the highest standard of service.
Claire’s background includes positions with two southern California property management companies. At Metro Properties in Santa Monica, she managed a large portfolio of office and retail assets located in California, New Mexico and Texas. She managed accounts payables and receivables and vendor contracts, and oversaw a variety of capital improvements. And at RMR Realty in Los Angeles, Claire managed a 32-story Class A high-rise and 12 retail centers, while overseeing a staff of 25 security officers and engineering staff.
Claire attended Lane Community College and the University of Oregon.
• 5900 Wilshire - 452,764 sf Class A high-rise office building in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles, CA
• One and Two Corporate Plaza - 276,628 sf of office/retail space in Houston, TX
• Granada Square and Granada Business Center - 117,000 sf of office space in multiple buildings in Albuquerque, NM
• Anaheim West Plaza - 79,938 sf retail center in Anaheim, CA, that underwent complete renovation in 2005 and was a flagship site for Tesco’s Fresh & Easy
• Plaza Diamond Bar - 71,735 sf, 5-building office/retail complex in Diamond Bar, CA
• 6000 Uptown Plaza - 65,792 sf office building in Albuquerque, NM